Saturday, July 2, 2011

China Glaze Pelican Gray

Pelican Gray is from the Spring 2011 collection, Anchor's Away. I bought the whole thing and I don't regret it.





Medium grey with microshimmer. Seriously a must have. Probably 2 coats (I don't remember).

I'm sure you noticed how much longer my nails were here. These pictures are about 6 months old. I must ask for an opinion...which length do you prefer? Lately I've been keeping them short, basically to keep them all uniform. Filing my nails gives me the heebie-jeebies and since I'm accident prone they're always different lengths and I think it looks nicer when they're all the same, which means keeping them short. I know some of you will say "If you like them short, keep them!" and I know; I plan on it. Just like hearing different perspectives :]

No comments:

Post a Comment