Friday, May 18, 2012

China Glaze Agro Comparisons

More comparisons! This time we're focusing on China Glaze Agro.


In the sun.
From left to right:
OPI At Your Quebec & Call
China Glaze Agro
China Glaze Peace on Earth
Nina Ultra Pro Mossy Britches


In the shade.
From left to right:
OPI At Your Quebec & Call
China Glaze Agro
China Glaze Peace on Earth
Nina Ultra Pro Mossy Britches

There are slight color differences in each. AYQ&C is the most different and the sheerest. Agro had the best formula and only needed one & a half coats. Agro, Peace on Earth, & Mossy Britches are extremely similar, but not dupes. I returned Agro because I didn't think I needed it. I also plan on getting rid of Mossy Britches, because I just don't need it. Plus it's core at Sally's, so it's easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment