Friday, May 4, 2012

Essie Glass Slipper





I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this was 3 coats. Yeahhhh. It's a frosty white with silver glitter. I'm not too thrilled about it but it's an older Essie, so when you think about it, this was unique and edgy. These pictures bore me but I'm not sure if I can part with it yet.

Random thought: Do you ever get really sad when you finish eating your bagel?

Not so random thought: Today is my last day of school EVER, yay! This means more posts! I don't have a job right now so there might be A LOT of posts :] I'm really excite to be able to focus on the blog more.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on finishing school. i do get sad when my bagel is gone, and when i drink my last drop of coffee haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahhh finishing my coffee is the worst feeling :[

      Delete